Fort Lauderdale Breast Augmentation Specials
Fort Lauderdale Breast Augmentation Plastic Surgery Special
Get up to $1000 off surgery: To get your coupon, click here.
This offer is good for a limited time only. It includes:
- breast augmentation performed by Dr. Wigoda
- saline or silicone implants
- surgery performed in AAAASF accredited operating room
- initial consultation and all post-operative visits
Available for additional fees
- breast lift (fees vary with type of lift required)
- Add liposuction of the abdomen using ultrasonic liposuction or smart lipo...Call for prices
Financing available- click here for information.
Why choose Dr. Wigoda over other plastic surgery centers?
- All procedures performed by Dr. Wigoda, board certified in plastic surgery
- Dr. Wigoda is the sole owner of the Aesthetics Institute
- Surgery performed in accredited surgery center
- Dr Wigoda will spend the necessary time with you both before and after the surgery
- Dr Wigoda has never been sued after over 16 years
- Dr Wigoda has thousands of very happy patients (see testimonials)
What do you get at some other surgery centers?
Surgeons work for a business owner and get a very small percentage of your fee
Surgeon's incentive is to do as many cases as quickly as possible since he/she is making so little on your case
There is no incentive to take extra time on your case to make sure the result is as good as possible
There is no incentive to see you after the surgery or to take care of any problems you may have...they don't get paid for that
Many of these centers and physicians have countless lawsuits against them and hundreds of unhappy patients
Some of these centers hire doctors that are either not board certified in plastic surgery or not even trained as plastic surgeons (their training is in a completely different specialty).
Some of these centers have multiple patient deaths
A cosmetic surgeon and plastic surgeon are NOT the same thing. Any physician can claim to be a "cosmetic surgeon". There is no legitimate board in cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Wigoda has seen countless numbers of patients after they had procedures done at these centers, wishing to have their deformities corrected. This means more surgery, more expense, more time off work, more pain and discomfort, and the final result may never be as good as if they had it done correctly the first time.
Make sure you ask the right questions and do your research when choosing your plastic surgeon!
Dr. Wigoda's practice serves patients from Florida, the Caribbean, South America, and Europe, in addition to Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton.